Russian business is to explore the opportunities in Ghana
Annual Russian-African Forum (RAF’2017) will take place next year on the 13-14th of March in Ghana, Accra. This time forum will be arranged as an exclusive business event where senior executives meet for high level negotiations and interaction in the headquarters of major industry players.
The economy of Ghana is one of the fast growing in the region. The key focus of country is to meet the ever growing demand for housing, power, infrastructure, skills development, food safety and trade development to supply the domestic market with consumer goods. Russian companies have developed a vast expertise in those areas and are ready to participate in infrastructure, energy, mining, agriculture and other projects. Russian business sees Ghana as a promising business partner.
The following topics will be highlighted in the business program of the RAF’17 Ghana:
- Energy projects: power generation and transmission equipment; power engineering services;
- Transportation: motor vehicles, buses, and construction machinery; railway transport and equipment; aeroplanes and related equipment; passengers and cargo ships and vessel engineering, procurement and construction of transport, power and pipeline infrastructure;
- Food safety: chemicals and fertilizers, grain storage, machinery, food processing;
- Oil and gas production, handling and services equipment;
- Mining exploration and beneficiation equipment;
- Financial and legal services.
During the Russian-African forum in Ghana participants will explore some of the key topical issues facing the industry, drawing on the latest information and feedback from companies in the cutting edge. There will also be business visits organized by Ghanaian companies to increase knowledge and shared experiences of business and investment developments in the region.
RAF official operator is B2B-EXPORT.COM which is online trading platform, business media, business community of top-managers and events’ organizer.